Nov 29, 2006 6:57am
Re: McGlone you will be sorely missed
i was hoping to 'fade to grey' (re: guilty pleasure - fad gaget. anyone?). but...
well, johnny nailed it. too much drama as of late (for my tastes anyway). we are indeed a diverse group, but at the same time we kinda all roll into one. trust me, i have as much bloodlust as the next guy. you can have shark week. give me wildebeests trying to cross the crocodile infested zambezi any ol' day! but when it comes to a group death roll (why not keep the metaphors rolling) on one brother/sister (whoever it might be) i had to turn away. i never saw a fight on shakedown street, yet here....
for what it's worth, i care folks. we all answered the bell and helped out BryanE without blinking an eye. that immediate response is far more indicative of the dead experience i'm familar with.
- i have great respect for earl b's patriotism.
- i don't want william tell to regret coming out from the shadows (it's not always like this).
- i want to look as good as cosmic charlie does when i'm 60! keep on runnin' bro.
- i want to celebrate in dire's last visit to the doctor and burn one down with him as we use his crutches for kindling.
- i'm always curious what darkhallow is going to have to offer up when he sits down with his obligatory cup of moring joe and fires up his pc (i'm even happier to know his son made it home from iraq).
- i revel in the passionate writings and posts of liam, arbuthnot and ashes! for one reason or another, i used to think ashes and liam might be the same person. folks, anyone can reply to a post or bitch about topics, but time after time, these guys give us food for thought.
- i trust purple gel's reviews. he got it right - the remaining member's in the band over estimate how many of us are left. all the more reason to stay close!
- i'm glad max c. found what he was looking for in san fran. remember to always keep an extra pair of strings with you on your travels.
- i like knowing i'm not the only canuck head around these parts. peace to midnight sun, syd the cat and scottd. hope i haven't forgot anyone...
- i look forward to when daliguana shares the good news about his graduation. nursing is perhaps the most honorable of professions.
- i like when robthewordsmith chimes in with his perspective from across the pond.
- it's about time a woman has thrown her hat into the ring! thanks dancingbears.
- dr flashback's reviews have pointed me in the direction of many an unplucked gem.
- deadmax opened the doors to a good number of lurkers with his recent post. the more the merrier!
- one day i hope to have the sense of family that high flow enjoys (btw, DVD's sent yesterday).
- stilldead77 is doing good a world away. every westerner owes you thanks. did you teach them monkey and the engineer?
- thank you cream-puff-war for digging up some real treasures on the history and genesis of the dead.
- jodyc, a man who likes bear perhaps even more than i do! and got me 6-21-80. merci.
- i read a post yesterday where someone else is sick of taking flack for having long hair. i feel your pain my friend ; )
- tigerbolt, cush12, orchiddoctor, cliff hucker, doodle, ganges, mmreid, another one, stratocaster, ol uncle john, smgarcia, blue devil, fishead, mudcatbluez, lobster12, tbrad, cranky1, elkdog, patkelly, scrim, edsel and everyone else thanks for carrying on.
i guess what i'm really trying to say is can't we all just take a step back and try a little bit harder?
peace friends, peace.
This post was modified by mcglone on 2006-11-29 14:57:11